“The world of long-term care is changing very quickly,” says Richard Bane, president of BaneCare Management. "We are not what people typically associate with a nursing home". This episode looks at the past, present, and future of Skilled Nursing Facilities through the eyes of an administrator with 35 years of experience.
- Code of Federal Regulations on Administration: 42 CFR 483.7, cms.gov
- Code of Massachusetts regulations on Administration: 105 CMR 150, mass.gov
- McKnights Long Term Care News, August, 2018–5 Star ratings and readmissions
- “The Five-Star Rating System for Skilled Nursing: Perceptions and Effects”, www.lancasterpollard.com, June 10, 2017
- “Skilled Nursing Facility Star Rating, Patient Outcomes, and Readmission Risk After Total Joint Arthroplasty”, Journal of Arthroplasty, June, 2018
- American Health Care Association, ‘Quality Initiatives’, www.ahcancal.org