Friday Apr 01, 2022
JAMDA On-The-Go | March 2022 | COVID 19, Pragmatic and Clinical Trials, and Nursing Home Infections
This podcast will spotlight articles from the March 2022 issue of JAMDA. JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
Host: Karl Steinberg MD, HMDC, CMD
Guests: Philip Sloane MD, MPH; Mallory Brown, MD
- Dyer, A.H., MSc, et. al., “Previous SARS-CoV-2 Infection, Age, and Frailty Are Associated With 6-Month Vaccine-Induced Anti-Spike Antibody Titer in Nursing Home Residents”, JAMDA, March/2022.
- Abhiram, K., MBBS, MMEd, et. al., “The Effect of COVID-19 Endemicity on the Mental Health of Health Workers”, JAMDA, March/2022.
- Weerahandi, H., MD, MPH, et. al., “Disease Management in Skilled Nursing Facilities Improves Outcomes for Patients With a Primary Diagnosis of Heart Failure”, JAMDA, March/2022.
- Boxer, R.S., MD, MS, et. al., “A Randomized Controlled Trial of Heart Failure Disease Management in Skilled Nursing Facilities”, JAMDA, March/2022.
- Rutten, J.J.S., MD, “An Electronic Health Record Integrated Decision Tool and Supportive Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Urinary Tract Infections in Nursing Homes: A Cluster Randomized Controlled”, JAMDA, March/2022.
Recorded: March 23, 2022
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.