This podcast will spotlight articles from the March 2021 issue of JAMDA. JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
Host: Wayne Saltsman MD, PhD, CMD
Guests: Philip Sloane MD, MPH; Mallory Brown, MD; Dr. Jaclyn Portelli
- S. Zimmerman, PhD, et. al., "Nontraditional Small House Nursing Homes and COVID-19 Outcomes", JAMDA, 2/2021.
- A. Silva, PhD, et. al., "Delirium Associated with Noncardiac Surgery in Older Persons", JAMDA, 2/2021.
- N. Boucher, DrPH, et. al., "Older Adults Post-Incarceration: Restructuring Long-term Services and Supports in the Time of COVID-19", JAMDA, 2/2021.
- A. Ott, MsC, et. al., "The Failure of Plate Diagrams in Estimating Individualized Offered Portion Size: An enable Study", JAMDA, 2/2021.
- A. Ott, MsC, et. al., "Validity of Plate Diagrams for Estimation of Energy and Protein Intake of Nursing Home Residents Receiving Texture-Modified Diet: An enable Study", JAMDA, 2/2021.
Recorded on 3/22/2021