Mar 2nd, 2020
Dr. Philip Sloane and Dr. Mallory Brown, Editors of JAMDA.
References for February 2020 Issue:
- Shekinah A. Fashaw, MSPH et. al.; "Thirty Year Trends in Nursing Homes"
- Yeon-Hee Baek, et. al; "Uncertain Association Between Benzodiazepine Use and the Risk of Dementia: A Cohort Study".
- Melanie Hafdi, et. al.; "Association of Benzodiazepine and Anticholinergic Drug Usage With Incident Dementia: A Prospective Cohort Study of Community-Dwelling Older Adults".
- Erika Sirsch et. al.; "Pain Assessment for Older Persons in Nursing Home Care: An Evidence-Based Practice Guideline".
- Adam Dyer, et. al.; "Cognitive Outcomes of Long-term Benzodiazepine and Related Drug (BDZR) Use in People Living With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease: Results From NILVAD".
Randall Espinoza, et. al. ;"Clarifying the Relationship Between Benzodiazepines and Dementia"