This podcast will spotlight articles from the August 2020 issue of JAMDA. JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
Host: Wayne Saltsman MD, PhD, CMD
Guests: Philip Sloane MD, MPH; Mallory Brown, MD
- James Alvin Low, et. al., "The Nuts and Bolts of Utilizing Telemedicine in Nursing Homes", JAMDA, 8/2020.
- Laura Fanning, et. al., "Safety and Effectiveness of Direct Oral Anticoagulants vs Warfarin in People With Atrial Fibrillation and Dementia", JAMDA, 8/2020.
- Zakia B. Shariff, et. al., "Does the Formulation of Oral Solid Dosage Forms Affect Acceptance and Adherence in Older Patients? A Mixed Methods Systematic Review", JAMDA 8/2020.
- Morgan J. Katz, et. al., "Respiratory Practices in the Long-term Care Setting: A Human Factors–Based Risk Analysis", JAMDA, 8/2020.
- Christine D. Jones, et. al., “What Would It Take to Transform Post-Acute Care?” 2019 Conference Proceedings on Re-envisioning Post-Acute Care, JAMDA, 8/2020.