Special Guest: Christian Bergman, MD, CMD
Host: Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD
Our learning objectives for this session were:
- Better understand methods and ways of engaging in advocacy.
- Access tools necessary to effectively engage in public policy.
- Distinguish between advocacy and lobbying.
- Engage with media in a best practice manner while focusing on delivering a concise message.
- Network with colleagues and build a network of PALTC "change agents."
Access the PowerPoint Slides
Recorded on 3/31/2021