Long COVID – Clinical Deep Dive
Presenter: Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD
Recorded: May 11, 2022
Let’s go down the rabbit hole and explore clinical cases, literature, and guidance while continuing the dialogue on the impact of Long COVID, aka. Post-Acute Sequala of COVID (PASC), across the PALTC continuum.
Our learning objectives for this session were:
- Review current insight into the pathophysiology of Post-Acute Sequala of COVID and the duration of this condition.
- Evaluate the current literature and anecdotal knowledge around Post–Acute Sequala of COVID.
- Assess our ability to recognize and diagnosis this condition across the PALTC continuum.
- Discuss clinical interventions and medical management under investigation for Post-Acute Sequala of COVID.
- Create a dialogue around guidance and guidelines for the management of Post-Acute Sequala of COVID across the PALTC continuum.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.