Join our host, Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD, as she welcomed special guests, Lynn D’Avico, PharmD, CPh, and Amina Dubuisson, DNP, MSN, RN, PCNS-BC, to this episode of FMDA’s Journal Club, Achieving Quality Now.
Our learning objectives for this session were:
- Analyze the evolving healthcare landscape and the impact on our PALTC facilities.
- Define the current state of our PALTC staffing challenges while discussing legislative initiatives that we are adopting in PALTC.
- Describe how we are approaching infection control and prevention while addressing increased antibiotic usage in many PALTC facilities.
- Revisit psychotropic stewardship and opioid use reduction efforts and explain what we are currently experiencing in our PALTC facilities.
- Provide insight on the work that we are doing to decrease preventable hospitalizations and readmissions.
Special Guests: Lynn D’Avico, PharmD, CPh; and Amina Dubuisson, DNP, MBA/HCM, RN, LNHA, CDP
Hosted by: Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD
Recorded: June 22, 2022
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.