Presenter: Leslie Beth Eber, MD CMD
Host: Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD
Recorded: December 16, 2020
Join special guest, Leslie Eber, MD, CMD, and our host, Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD, for FMDA's last Journal Club session of 2020, COVID-19 Impact: Building Vaccine Confidence.
Our learning objectives for this session were:
- Discuss what we need to do to build Vaccine Confidence across the PALTC continuum, and review current strategies and guidance
- Provide an update around current vaccinations, Emergency Use Authorizations, and our next steps regarding vaccine distributions
- Review what we know now after initial vaccine administration in other countries
- Review the Vaccine pipeline and new updates regarding current and emerging therapeutics.
- Discuss the State and Federal Vaccination distribution plans and phases and how it impacts PALTC clinical providers
Click here to access the PowerPoint Slides
Available Credit: 0.25 CMD-Clinical