This podcast will spotlight articles from the May 2020 issue of JAMDA. JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
Host: Wayne Saltsman MD, PhD, CMD
Guests: Philip Sloane MD, MPH; Mallory Brown, MD
- Philip D. Sloane, MD, MPH; "Cruise ships, nursing homes, and prisons as COVID-19 epicenters", JAMDA Journal Pre-proof, 2020.
- Matteo Cesari, Marco Proietti; "COVID-19 in Italy: Ageism and Decision Making in a Pandemic", JAMDA, May, 2020.
- David Dosa, MD, MPH; "LTC Facilities and the Coronavirus Epidemic", JAMDA, May, 2020.
- Benedetta Armocida, Beatrice Formenti, Silvia Ussai, Francesca Palestra, Eduardo Misson; The Italian health system and the COVID-19 challenge" Lancet, 2020.
- "Hundreds of nursing homes with cases of coronavirus have violated federal infection-control rules in recent years" Washingtonpost.com, 2020.
- Sheryl Zimmerman, PhD, et. al. ; "The Need to Include Assisted Living in Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic", JAMDA, May, 2020.
- "Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Among Residents and Staff Members of an Independent and Assisted Living Community for Older Adults — Seattle, Washington, 2020 ", CDC, April, 2020.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.