Aug 19th, 2019
Dr. Steven Fuller
Dr. Steven Fuller earned his master’s degree and Ph.D. in physiology, and his D.O. in human medicine at Michigan State. He completed his internal medicine training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, and completed his pulmonary and critical care training at Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he remained as an associate in the physiology department for several years. Fuller is the founder and president of House Calls, a service that delivers onsite primary care to retirement communities. Additionally, he is the founder and president of Illumination Analytics, a health analytics service that measures and tracks the health of assisted living residents. Fuller also founded and currently serves as the president of Straight Line Connect, an online program that teaches assisted living community staff how to prevent hospital readmissions.He is a triple board certified physician/entrepreneur who develops programs in support of an Integrated Care model of senior housing. This model includes 3 equal, interactive, and mutually supportive team members: real estate, hospitality, and healthcare.
- Fuller, Steven, PhD, “Seven Challenges Assisted Living Must Get Right",, Caring for the Ages, 2019.
- Fuller, Steven, et. al., Blog | Illumination Analytics
- "Life and Death in Assisted Living”, Frontline July, 2013
- National Center for Assisted Living
- Center for Excellence in Assisted Living