Apr 23rd, 2018
Roundtable discussion with University of Maryland Nurse Practitoner Doctoral candidates: Nadia Khan, MPH, BSN, RN, Lauren Meekins, RN, and Venessa Ohakam, NP.
- Daneman, et. al., “Variability in antibiotic use across nursing homes and the risk of antibiotic-related adverse outcomes for individual residents”, JAMA Int Med, 2015
- “Nursing homes need improved antibiotic stewardship”, News from the Centers for Disease control and prevention, JAMA, 2015
- Jump, et. al., “Template for an antibiotic stewardship policy for post-acute and long-term care settings, JAMDA, 2017
- Castle, et. al., “Hand hygiene deficiency citations in nursing homes”, Journal of Applied Gerontology, 2012
- Harris, et. al., “Appropriate antibiotic use of acute respiratory tract infection in adults: advice for high-value care from the American college of physicians and the centers for disease control and prevention”, Annals of Internal Medicine, 2016