Dr. Bonner has been a geriatric nurse practitioner, caring for nursing home residents and their families, for over 25 years. She is currently Director of Strategic Partnerships for the Center for Innovative Care in Aging, a collaboration between the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- "Project Echo" University of New Mexico, School of Medicine.
- "Age-Friendly Health Systems", IHI.org.
- "Age-Friendly Health Systems: Guide to Using the 4Ms in the Care of Older Adults", IHI.org, 2020.
- Kyle Allen DO, Joseph G. Ouslander, MD; "Age-Friendly Health Systems: Their Time Has Come", JAGS, Sept., 2017.
- Fullmer., et. al. "The Age-Friendly Health System Imperative", JAGS, Sept., 2017.
Recorded on: 10/30/2020
Available Credit: 0.25 CMD-Clinical